BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to me...

25th October ****- the day I was born. 25th October 2009 - the day my blog was born! Happy birthday Kampong Girl! (Special thanks to Cath, otherwise the birth of this blog would be ...25th October 2010? or 2015 perhaps?)
This is the most special day in the year for me because this is the day i feel most loved and appreciated. I received dozens of birthday wishes via sms yesterday, even more via facebook, some phonecalls, some dinners (more coming yippee!!!) and a gift that I'm supposed to pick out myself from my dear Dad. My cute dad wanted to get me a fishing rod but after much deliberation, I decided to appeal for a change of gift to a watch, because I think I will use the watch more often than the fishing rod.
I wanna thank my beloved family and relatives for their love and support for these many years, my beautiful friends for their friendship and most importantly, I wanna thank my God for His love, faithfulness, blessings, protection, favour and never ending support for me. You're da best Father, friend, companion, confidante, lover, teacher, counsellor anyone could ask for. Muaks Muaks Papa God. :)

0 comments: